Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Today.

I don't think I was ever made for exercise. My whole body was aching today. Lol.
Standing up, sitting down, every simple action became a test of willpower.

Okay it wasn't that intense, but still.

I had a dream about getting a calculus question wrong, because the second derivative of the equation was negative. It had to be positive to make sense. When I woke up, I realized that my homework question was done incorrectly, so I went back to fix it. I made a few stupid mistakes and expanded wrong.

I'm thinking of getting my own domain name, and starting my very own site or something.
I could make tens of hundreds off advertisements! I'll make pop-ups, banners, flashing annoying things, and over 1,000,000th visitor ads (which is a lie because I will only get like 10 pageviews)! Or I could have my own mail server. I've always wanted an email ending with "@example.co.ck". :)

My networking class is having trouble with subnetting, and I'm just blazing past the unit. I feel smart. But that's about it for today.

Okay yeah, this blog needs a picture. Here's a picture of my desktop. You can tell a lot from someone's desktop, or so I've been told.
http://imgur.com/f1Am0.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment