Monday, March 1, 2010

I WENT OUTSIDE TODAY!

I'm totally fabulous today! So the darndest thing happened to me today. I was leaving my friend's house, and it was all dark outside, and like hell I knew how to get home from there. So I honestly picked a random direction and kept walking in that direction. I have this tendency to get lost a lot, so it's freaking nuts. I find a bus stop, and I must have stared at the route map for a good 3 minutes before I convinced myself I was going the right way. It was dark as hell, and I kept seeing things move in the corner of my eyes, and there were all these thin ice patches that I couldn't see, and it was freaking crazy. My right ankle was sprained already, so it was pretty freaking annoying, and I didn't exactly want to look like some retard walking down the street, so I manned up and sucked it in, and I promised myself I would jerk my penis off tonight as a reward.

I walked past some highrises that I never knew existed, and they looked good, and I passed by some fine looking ladies, though they were probably a few years older than me. Goddamnit I need to jerk off.

I finally got to Bloor, and I managed to not get lost today, but what trolled me hard was, as soon as I walked to the station, a bus from where i was walking from came, and I realized I could have just stood blocks away from here, and then just take the bus.

Agricola is being mean to me again today, I think he just had a troubled childhood. Poor guy.

2 comments:

  1. The other day I was listening to some korean music and I missed my stop. So I had to get of at Bay and take the train one stop the opposite way to go to school.

    ReplyDelete