Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Another day, another post.

Another one of my $2 earphones broke yesterday. The wire couldn't withstand the constant movement and decided to snap. I'm thinking of investing cash in a real pair of earphones.

So, Touhou 12.5 was announced, and I'm really excited for that, especially since it's coming out on March 14, according to some reading I've done on it. It's another Shoot the Bullet type game, with some wacky way to take angled shots, judging from the screenshots. That'll be fun.

Life isn't really that exciting, I was late for calculus again, and the teacher seems to be pissed at me for being late constantly. My classes start at noon, but that makes it all the harder to get to school on time because there aren't any damn buses after 11 or so.

I love how I get to set my alarm clock for 11AM every day though. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment