Saturday, March 6, 2010

random stuff

Writing too many blog posts sorta makes me feel like an attention whore, or someone who thinks that there are actually people who care about what I do everyday.

I guess writing blogs might be a healthy thing to do, sort of like a journal, so I can read them, even if others don't. It might be fun reading these posts in the future or something. Blogging is weird.

Anyways, after failing my Chapter 5 CCNA because I was too busy studying for Calculus, which I probably failed, I decided to catch up, and actually read Chapter 5, and then 6. I wonder if I could just get a job as a network technician, with training from Cisco, so I can just skip university or something. I'm hoping to get into Ryerson with low 80's average, but I really need to get my shit together in order for my calculus mark to not pull my average down. I don't need another low mathematics mark. :(

I'm playing a bit of piano for fun, on an electric keyboard. I grab easy songs from http://easypianoscore.mad.buttobi.net/ , because touhou music is pretty cool. I don't learn fast at all, and it probably takes me a month for a song, or more. :P

I really need to stop being a little bitch and get my G1 driver's license.

No comments:

Post a Comment