Saturday, March 6, 2010

CCNA!

I guess I'm not spamming my blog link around IRC enough, but that's okay.

I'm busy nowadays trying to complete my CCNA. It's a certification that you receive after completing a 4 unit networking course. Usually it takes two semesters to do, but I'm trying to do this in one, so I'm doing a bit of overtime. All the stuff is online, so I can read the online textbook any time, any where, so it's pretty cool. There's some interesting stuff in there, and it's no doubt useful for any computer users.

Aside from that, I'm sucking balls in calculus, because it's just hard as hell. I just hate when I'm doing a test question, and I start expanding it and it becomes a complete mess. I then try to expand it further to see if stuff cancels out, and in the end I just spend a whole bunch of precious time getting the question VERY wrong.

I haven't really been doing much gaming recently actually, aside from the usual dicking around in networking class and killing all the noobs in Starcraft, I actually haven't been doing much playing. It's the weekends though, so time for some fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment